Sunday, May 2, 2010

Lovely Autumn Sunday!

Don't forget about the vintage sheet fat quarter swap - click here if you're interested!

-----------------------------------------

It's May. The weather is windy and a bit sun-showery but we rugged up and went to the local park anyway and took the beach cricket set and some balls.

Cricket was unsuccessful but it was great fun wacking the ball with the wickets...
...or just chasing the windswept ball around the park...
...or contemplating great things whilst climbing the stairs to have a slide...
...or disobeying instructions and climbing up the slide rather than sliding down!

It was great fun. But now I'm studying and a bit bored with it. Why did I decide to do this? What was I thinking!! I'd much prefer to be sewing.
BTW: Matilda is wearing a beanie sewn by mum and a skirt I refashioned from an old t-shirt (not before seen on my blog!) and an outfit entirely selected by her father!!


1 comment:

Tania said...

There was a stage when I banned the Mr from kid clothing selection. Now I tell him to go for it. When else will they get to embrace combinations worthy of another planet? Your Mr's selection looks a mighty fine one from here!