Monday, July 18, 2011

Blog Revamp

After nearly 3 years of the same blog look I've decided to give it a bit of a revamp!  What do you think?
Cheesy grins all around!
It was time to tart things up a bit around here since I have a couple of real-life friends recently start blogging - I have to keep up appearances (not really, there's no such thing as keeping up appearances when you're in our Mum's Group)!!  If you haven't already you must check out the blogs of two of my favourite people - Sarah at Oesch & Doots and Kirstan at From Z to A!

7 comments:

willywagtail said...

It looks good. I'm not keen on dark backgrounds but I have no trouble reading yours and I think the grey is altogether kinder than black. Cute writing too but still readable whic is very important. Cherrie

Lisa said...

Nice grey colour and fonts, looks lovely.

Sarah said...

Ohhh I like the header front!

I look forward to reading more of your friends blogs... Nice to have local blogs to read : o )

Margret said...

I love orange and I love grey! nice one! I need to update my header image from seagull footprints at the beach now that we're inland...

Sarah said...

No such thing as keeping up appearances - I do love that about our little gang! I love the new look, very fresh and energetic and it looks different to every other blog I've seen.

Jane said...

Good work, Ange! I really like your layout. I don't often see dark backgrounds on blogs but agree that the grey is easier on the eye than black. I'd love to see a new profile pic of you, though! J x

Kirstan said...

Looks great Ange! I like the font and the touches of orange.

I am going to have to get some blogging tips off you - it is taking me forever to do just the littlest things.