Thursday, July 30, 2009

Coin Quilt Coming Together

Well I found my rotary cutter so I have been able to finish piecing my stacked coin cot quilt - and here it is (front and back - probably should have ironed them before photographing!). Not as quick as the others in the quilt-challenge but getting there none the less!
Now I just need to get some batting and I'll be able to put into practice those machine quilting skills acquired over the last few weeks!! I'll have to get some binding too and then I micght actually get this finished before the baby girl actually arrives. My other baby gifts are more than 3 months late so this'll be a first for me!

3 comments:

Jo in TAS said...

AAaawww so pretty!!

Amanda said...

gorgeous...for a minute there I thought you were having a baby girl though!

pippinsequim said...

I really like the pink sashing. It's a nice change from the white white white that everyone seems to want to use. I keep thinking... "Really?? For a baby?? You do know what they spend all their time doing, right?"