Saturday, June 4, 2011

This week I'm grateful for...

This will be my first time linking up to the very popular Maxabella "I'm Grateful" series!

But I woke up this morning overwhelmingly grateful for friends who are happy to send you home with some of their tea bags because they know you've run out and how difficult it is to just "pop to the shops" to replace them when you have pre-schoolers in tow!!

Image from here.
So thanks Mards - you're a legend!!

I'm desperately hoping that next week I'll be grateful for studies completed.  There is an end in sight, submission required by Monday!  Wish me luck!!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

NOt far! YOU CAN DO ITTTtttt!

I sure hope this weekend is NOT the carousel party!

Naturally Carol said...

That is a seriously great thing to be grateful for! Have a great week.

Jo in TAS said...

Head down and bum up! You can do it Ange!!

Vic said...

Aw that's sweet. :)

Carolyn said...

What a great thing to be grateful for! Sweet.

Silver MLM