I have at least 6 projects in various stages of incompletion. And I have a lifetime of quilt projects in the planning!
1. Matilda's quilt from the mystery quilt-a-long in 2009 (I was attempting to finish this for her last Christmas, it has been living in the linen cupboard for the last year!!).
2. Kelvin's quilt that is in parts.
3. My first ever quilt top to be made into a quilt.
4. The Australasian Quilting Bee blocks need to become a quilt top (and eventually a quilt)
5. I joined in the Fat Quarterly jelly roll quilt-a-long and have completed the top.
6. Travel t-shirt quilt to be made!
7. A quilt for Liam (using the Cluck Cluck Sew Bizzy Kid pattern and fabric from my stash).
8. A Noddy Quilt or Christmas Fairy Quilt for my Mum.
9. A Dr. Seuss Quillow (probably for Finley for next Christmas).
10. A Vintage Sheet Quilt (or maybe a doona cover).
11. A quilt top from my stash of green and brown and red owl fabrics (will hunt out the fabric line).
12. A "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" quilt from the kit I bought from the Fat Quarter Shop.